Museum Workshop & Garage

Museum Workshop and Garage

This building was built in 1977 or 1978 to be the workshop for the museum. This workshop was not utilized during the winter until recently. It was used for storage and was packed solid from floor to ceiling mostly of items that were either not donated or were broken.

The new addition on the building was built in October of 2001. It is being used to restore some of the tractors. It houses our Mercury Truck and our 1938 Ford Coupe and is a garage display.