Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a problem with a dog running at large or barking excessively after City Hall office hours or on weekends?
2. How long do I have to remove the snow from my residential sidewalk?
3. How do I report a weed problem?
4. Where can I purchase a dog tag?
5. Does the City classify certain dogs as dangerous or vicious?
6. How do I contact the Animal Control Officer?
7. What should I do if my dog gets lost?
8. What should I do if I find a dog with a license tag?
9. How can I retrieve my dog from the pound?
10. Does Camrose have a smoking bylaw?
11. When did the Tobacco Reduction Amendment Act come into effect?
12. Who do I call to voice concerns regarding violations to the Tobacco Reduction Amendment act within Camrose?